Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I Got It!

I'm so happy right now!!! I finally got it! I know where to start! 


1) I need to let go of my past. I am no longer a victim of who I use to be since I gave my life to Jesus! He made me into a new creation. Who I use to be no longer exist! I need to focus on what God has done in my life more than anything because he get all the glory! this isn't an easy task but I have God to bring me through it! my past is only their to bring me down!!! and I'm only going up!!!


2) focus on what makes me happy. which is Jesus, becoming a teacher, and my friend Bionca (I love that girl)
Everything else shouldn't matter for now because it has nothing to do with me and won't do much for me. 


---taking baby steps


I'm going to be happy, In Jesus name!  
-Psalm 121 :)